Welcome to POTW fellow Bump photographers!

This blog is to host the weekly photo challenges from The Bump Photography Board / Secret Photo Nerds Photography Board. Newbies, Amateurs, Hobbyists and Pros are all welcome and encouraged to participate. New: by popular demand, this has become a voting challenge. Stay and enjoy the inspiration!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Vice

I'mAcrossThePond
MUSIC! (Self-portrait)


Rynhales
Every morning looks like this. Can't live without my Diet Coke and cereal.


destea
COFFEE... ahh.. coffee...


afwells


DiAnne82
Can't start (or for that matter end) my day without a Diet Coke.


AmIAmish
I LOVE a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup blizzard, and what better time to splurge then for a this blog! :)


lisabowman
my favorite for this time of year; totally scorched marshmallows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers