1. Voting will be open from 1:35pm Wednesday August 18 - 1:59pm Friday August 20 (PST).
2. Please do not vote for your own photo (honour system here).
3. You may only choose 1 to vote for (hard, I know!). In the event of a tie, we can do a short vote-off over the weekend.
4. I truly hope this goes without saying, but please do not share this link and solicit votes from friends/family. The intent is to poll our direct community - regular posters/lurkers on TB or SPN. This is an honour system people! If I see numbers swell above our regular lurker status, I will shut it down and look at alternative ways to poll. I really don't want to use comments and have to manually add things up myself, so please, lets all play nice and let the system do the work for us!
5. The top 3 vote getters will receive bragging rights for the week.
Notes on this week's theme: Leading Lines
Definition: Leading lines are lines within an image that leads the eye to another point in the image, or occasionally, out of the image. Anything with a definite line can be a leading line. Fences, bridges, even a shoreline can lead the eye.
Let the games begin!